Senior Software Engineer
Casechek is the industry leader in surgical case coordination and vendor inventory management. Our software platform helps hospitals and patients by ensuring the correct medical devices are available and ready for surgery.
We are looking for a senior level software engineer who loves solving tough engineering challenges and has a passion for new technologies. In this role, you will be using modern cloud-based technology to build a solution that automates a complex supply chain. You will have a huge opportunity to make an impact on the team and advance into leadership positions.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Opportunity for LTI
- Work from home flexibility
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Brand new pro level laptop
- Annual educational budget
- Casechek is based out Chicago’s Fulton Market, the hotbed of Chicago’s tech industry and a neighborhood known for food, innovation and an ever increasing number of rooftop bars.
- We are highly motivated and passionate about solving healthcare’s messiest problems with new technologies and we are a lot of fun to boot!
- We value diversity, curiosity and a passion for learning. The team has a lot of advanced degrees, a poet and even a few professional musicians.
- The office has free (good!) coffee, cold brew, LaCroix and lots of team lunches.
- Innovating the implant supply chain is a marathon and not a sprint – we support each other in long-term growth and value developing solid skills and efficiencies!
- High level of motivation and sense of urgency
- Comfortable taking ownership of your work with minimal oversight
- Passionate about writing great code
- Ability to drive coding and development best practices
- Focused on productivity
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater
- 7+ years professional software engineering experience
- Polyglot who is not afraid to move around languages and frameworks
- Strong Proficiency working in cloud-based hosting environments
- Strong Proficiency in Linux based environments
- Experience building best practice RESTful APIs
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with TDD, BDD and continuous integration and delivery