Senior Test Automation Engineer
Our ideal candidate:
- Takes a leadership role in increasing the percentage of automated versus manual test cases.
- Provides training and mentoring to junior test automation engineers. This includes conducting code reviews, training junior test automation engineers on new coding and testing methodologies, guidelines, and best practices. This role may be asked to assign and assist in validating work.
- Champions acceptance test-driven development (ATDD), automated unit testing (AUT), and behavior-driven development (BDD).
- Drives the research, evaluation and implementation of automated testing tools and utilities.
- Recognizes areas in need of improvement and solves complex problems related to interconnected software components.
- Works as part of a scrum team in an agile environment.
- Steps-in and manually tests, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience developing in: C#, .NET
- 5 + years testing JSON APIs and web services in a backend environment
- Must have working knowledge of continuous integration, automated tools, industry standards, and best practices in automation
- Experience using Specflow
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- JMeter and xUnit experience a plus