Senior UI Engineer (Remote) at Club Automation
Club Automation's, part of Daxko, mission is to power health and wellness throughout the world. We provide solutions, services, and insights for the health and wellness industry to engage members, deliver delightful experiences, and improve the businesses we serve.Job Description
*Position open to our campuses in Chicago, IL; Bannockburn, IL; Birmingham, AL; Highlands Ranch, CO; or Remotely within the United States.
Do you code in your dreams at night? Are you a zealous student of both the art and science of creating software? Do you love to bring out the technology passions of your teammates in order to collectively bring compelling products to life?
As a Senior UI Engineer at Club Automation, here are a few things you'll likely find yourself doing on this role...
- Develop high quality applications that provide a delightful user experience
- Help define the technical architecture of the product
- Develop clean, reusable, well-structured and maintainable code following best practices and industry standards
- Develop elegant, responsive, high performance, cross-platform solutions
- Develop and maintain internal standards for web accessibility in accordance with the goals of the W3C WAI
- Develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools
- Write automated unit, integration and acceptance tests as appropriate to support our continuous integration pipelines
- Support and troubleshoot data and/or system issues as needed
- Actively participate in code and design reviews
- Participate in user story creation in collaboration with the team
- Work with team members to develop prototypes as necessary and validate ideas with a data driven approach.
- Contributes to advancing the team's design methodology and quality programming practices and mentors junior team members
- Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur, and presents technical issues and their impact to leadership
Here is what you have…
- 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with CSS preprocessors
- Experience building mobile first, responsive websites
- Strong understanding of browser limitations/features
- Node.js, NPM, or yarn experience
- Experience using code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience mentoring junior developers
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with building and integrating with RESTful API’s
- Experience writing unit, automated and integration tests
- Passion towards Front End Development
A plus if you have experience with some of these
- Experience with React and Redux
- Experience with ExpressJS
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with AWS Services (EC2, S3, ELB, Cloud Front, Cloudwatch, Lambda, Kinesis)
- Experience with PHP
- Mobile Development
- Design and Development Methodologies (e.g. DDD, TDD, and BDD)
Club Automation is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.