Service Operations Engineer at VillageMD
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare by empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions and engage patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country to build and contribute to our platform to improve patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization and are thrilled about the work that we do every day. We’re transparent, collaborative, and relentless in pursuit of our mission, all while doing so with humility and a low ego. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation and the community that we are creating is greater than any individual.
Do you love solving problems by deploying and maintaining technology that makes life simpler and more productive for our colleagues? If so, we want you to join our Technology Operations team here at VillageMD.
What are examples of work that the Service Desk Analyst, Technology Service Desk will do at VillageMD?
- Prior experience as an Onboarding/Off-Boarding technician, to include:
- Building windows laptops from image / wipe and rebuild laptops
- Creating/disabling identities (manage user lifecycle) in AD, O365, SSO (Onelogin)
- Basic Active Directory and/or Office 365 Administration
- Coordinate end to end resolution of incidents/service requests, escalating to other teams and providing follow up.
- Utilize ITSM tools (ticketing system) to track and document all support incidents utilizing priority level definitions and SLAs.
- Contribute to the development of an internal knowledgebase.
- Participation with maintaining inventory of hardware, software, and support assets.
- Demonstrate Customer Service and Troubleshooting skill sets.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and remain calm under pressure.
- Experience working with a multi-tiered ticket handling system.
What will make you successful here?
- Be a leader that gains trust by digging into the details and taking personal accountability for the services and your actions.
- Utilize 3 pillars of IT Service Management – Customer Service, Teamwork/Collaboration, and Technical Skillset.
- Continuously create value at every customer interaction that is palpable.
- Think clearly, communicate concisely, and collaborate always.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, find peace in chaos, and absorb information quickly to create a plan.
- A low ego.
The following experience is relevant to us:
If you have experience facilitating ITIL principles for Incident Management AND you have passion for providing World Class Customer Service, then let’s talk about this role.
- Strong understanding of ITIL Service Management.
- ITIL Certification is a plus
- World class customer service skills
- Networking experience including understanding of VPN, LAN, and wireless
- Experience in IT Service Desk operations and incident management processes using a Call Management System.
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence a huge plus
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills is an absolute must.
- Strong understanding of user authentication, permissions, and encryption.
- Strong understanding of:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Active Directory User Management
- Group Policy Management
- Office 365 and Azure cloud services
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.