ServiceNow Administrator at Origami Risk
Who We Are
Origami Risk is a wildly successful provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry—from insured corporate and public entities to brokers and risk consultants, insurers, third party claims administrators (TPAs), and risk pools.
Origami Risk delivers a full suite of risk management and insurance core system solutions from a single secure, cloud-based platform. A singular focus on helping clients achieve their business objectives underlies Origami Risk’s approach to developing, implementing, and supporting our technology solutions.
Founded in 2009 by Risk Management Information System (RMIS) industry veterans, over the past decade Origami Risk has received more than two dozen awards for service excellence, technology innovation, and workplace culture. In addition to inclusion in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America, Origami Risk also has been repeatedly recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the “Best Places to Work” and Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).
Making a Difference
The primary responsibility of the ServiceNow Developer is to develop ServiceNow into the nerve center for IT Operations. The ServiceNow Developer’s responsibilities covers configuration and ongoing maintenance of the ServiceNow platform including ITSM, ITOM, CMDB, Discovery, Event Management and Orchestration.
- Customize ServiceNow configurations, including custom scripts, workflows, and orchestration activities
- Develop external application integrations using Web Services, as well as communication through the MID server using PowerShell, Node.js, and JDBC
- Develop clear and concise technical and process documentation, making use of the knowledgebase module within ServiceNow.
- Utilizes available programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation
- Work with business & IT users to identify and refine business requirements and workflows, as well as determine where ServiceNow can fit into business processes to improve services
- Activate plugins, work with UI & data policies, business rules, access control levels, alerts & notifications, import & update sets
- Create ServiceNow reports, dashboards & homepages. Utilize Performance Analytics to collect historical data.
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades
- Communicate process changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally or through written documentation – to management, staff, and other employees so that issues are well understood as they are resolved
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Services or related field
- ServiceNow System Administration certification and/or ServiceNow Application Development certification
- 2+ years’ experience as a ServiceNow Administrator or ServiceNow Developer, configuring core Service Now ITSM and ITOM applications
- Scripting/Reporting experience is highly recommended eg: Python, Salt Stack, Powershell, Node.js, .Net, MS SQL
- Experience working in NIST compliant environments a plus
U.S. Work Authorization is required.
Origami Risk is a drugfree work place. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V