Software Developer at Sertifi
Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Software Developer to join our Engineering team. This position will be part of our eSignatures team, working on features that allow our customers to sign documents securely, anywhere at any time. You will work cross-functionally with up to five other scrum teams to solve problems and improve our products and services.
This is an opportunity to immediately contribute to a growing company and see the results of your work in use by millions of users across the globe. This position reports to our Engineering Manager in our downtown Chicago office typically but will work fully remotely to start until our full team is phased back to the office.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Take ownership of, architect, build and scale business critical services
- Develop a deep understanding of the relevant business areas and various components in the stack
- Develop integration strategies
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years of experience working on large scale web applications
- Expert in .NET based technologies and ecosystem - .NET Framework, WebAPI, ASP.NET MVC
- For the Front End we are looking for expert level knowledge of Angular 7 / Typescript and Node.JS
- Web service consumption and design experience (REST or SOAP)
- Solid competencies in data structures, design patterns, algorithms
- Strong web application design and architectural skills
- Understanding of data layer concerns and working knowledge of SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Bitbucket and Git
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure and Salesforce
- Experience with eCommerce payments or PDF parsing and manipulation
- Experience with message bus/distributed systems
What’s in it for you: You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. You can also expect to have dedicated heads down time to code along with time set aside each month to work on Innovation ideas. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.