ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
With this growth, we are currently seeking an experienced and accomplished SDET Engineer to join our Automations team. Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a high growth environment with rapidly evolving needs. This individual will provide technical leadership to the automation function, driving insights and solutions to our expanding business needs.
What your day could consist of:
- Design, develop automated test cases for validating Automations platform features and interfaces
- Participate in ongoing product specification, pair with engineers for code reviews and debug code, as necessary
- Translate customer requirements and product goals into appropriate tests
- Overall 60-80% of your time will be developing code.
- Participate in QA team meetings to share best practices, standards with peers in the org
- Ensure our CI/CD releases are fast, high quality and low friction for engineers by integrating automated test suites with our CI/CD pipeline thereby enhancing the automation framework as well as expanding the automation coverage
- Understand E2E needs of the product with product and collaborate with cross functional teams, including Engineering, Design, Product, Security, & DevOps
- Document bugs and provide steps to reproduce them and eventually arriving at a resolution
What is needed:
- SDET/QA skills in Selenium, Java and/or test automation frameworks. Experience with writing UI & API automation and testing including understanding of manual and automated test execution, performance & security testing
- Define and promote test automation best practices, standards, and processes amongst peers
- Validation and test debugging skills are a must
- Ability to write code in either Java, Python, or PHP.
- Must be comfortable communicating with peers, and cross functional partners in the organization
- Demonstrated leadership in the automated testing space and understand how to leverage technology
- Outstanding organization and planning skills
- Participate in continuous integration, release, and build management
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.