We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
- Building our core product offering, Relativity
- Actively participating in our SCRUM process
- Improving application system performance
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- May be required to handle technical support calls after hours about two times a year. If Client Services is working on a ticket and they are not able to solve an urgent issue, they will reach out to the level I developer to assist to get the issue resolved
- Current student, graduating with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or related area of study, by December 2019 or Summer 2020
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile development methodology
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.