Software Engineer (Enterprise Team) at Higi
higi is a population health enablement company that empowers consumers to measure, track, and act on their health numbers – blood pressure, pulse, weight, BMI, body composition, hydration -- through easily accessed higi self-screening health stations currently found at over 11,000 retail locations.
Healthcare organizations connect to their consumers through higi to activate them in their health and to help them monitor their health data. In turn, healthcare organizations use higi to identify and act on areas of risk, close care gaps, and improve chronic condition management.
By empowering consumer self-management and more effectively connecting consumers to their trusted providers, higi makes it easier for people to be their healthiest while enabling better care at lower cost.
Learn more at https://higi.com
Do you want to be part of a fun and fast-paced startup that defines the next generation of consumer healthcare engagement?
Accepting applications for higsters!
higi SH is looking for talented Software Engineer (Enterprise) to join the team and make it easier for people to live their healthiest. We are looking for a talented software engineer with strong development, problem solving, and communication skills to join us and be part of this exciting game-changing journey! Through an assortment of compelling platforms, including health kiosks, mobile apps, and a web portal, higi works to raise consumer awareness, incentivize adoption of healthy behaviors and improve life overall.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to build scalable integrations that connect our web APIs with a variety of enterprise and healthcare partners (Epic, Cerner, Salesforce, etc.)
- Participate in the technical design, implementation, and testing for releases
- Anticipate business needs and propose efficient technology solutions to requirements
- Provide estimates to project management
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering disciplines
- 3+ years experience in professional software development
- Proven track record of developing high quality, high-performance, and scalable software in a SOA-based environment
- Strong experience implementing and consuming RESTful web services
- Strong ability to communicate about technical problems with colleagues in and outside of the higi
- Experience with web frontend development is a plus (e.g. ES6, React, AngularJS, HTML5/CSS3, etc.)
- Working knowledge of C# is a plus
- Understanding of OAuth2 protocol is a plus
- Experience with both Microsoft SQL Server as well as NoSQL / non-relational database technologies is a plus
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS is a plus
- Experience in a consulting environment is a plus
- Experience working with HL7 and FHIR is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce, Epic/Cerner (and other EHR applications), Enterprise Service Bus
- Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, disability/life insurance)
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Paid Gym Membership
- Office Happy Hours, Pool Table, Ping Pong, Foosball, Shuffle Board