LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
As a member of our development team, you'll establish automated tests to cover critical features of the LogicGate platform. You will develop quality standards used to promote release candidates to production.
You’ll help make fundamental product quality decisions as the application and customer base grows.
You will also:
- Define a comprehensive quality automation strategy
- Design infrastructure for testing and managing product quality
- Create automated test suites, fix test failures, and optimize test run times
- Participate in agile software development practices with a small, cross-functional team
Our ideal candidate is relentlessly focused on product quality and takes proactive steps to identify problems. Candidates should have a passion for efficient automation and always design solutions that not only work today, but will scale for the future. In addition to strong problem solving skills, it’s important for candidates to be able to communicate effectively with both product owners and software engineers.
We’re looking for candidates that also have:
- E2E testing experience using Protractor
- Ability to design new CI systems and improve existing ones
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language
- Experience using a performance testing tools, such as K6, JMeter, or Gatling
- Experience with contemporary testing strategies, such as Consumer-Driven Contract Testing, Tap Testing
What we use:
- Work: Jira - Slack - Gitlab - G Suite
- CI/CD: Gitlab CI - Docker - AWS
- Front: TypeScript - Angular - SCSS - HTML
- Back: Spring Boot - Java 8 - Kotlin - Neo4j
- Tests: Protractor - JUnit - Karma - K6
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare & dental plans
- Transit benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE’S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.