- Determine scope of impact and devise testing strategy to validate software development within each sprint.
- Responsible for writing, building, and maintaining automated tests and pipelines.
- Collect metrics on test automation work being done each sprint.
- Plan and execute cross-browser, accessibility, and regression testing.
- Contribute to an Agile team that solves complex challenges and improves the scalability, security, and performance of existing products.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Perform on-call duties on a rotating schedule.
- Knowledge and interest using at least one other general programming language (C#/Java/C++/VB.NET, for example).
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of agile processes and milestones.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Comprehension of object-oriented design.
- Comprehension of the concepts of relational databases.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or other equivalent experience.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with one or more JS framework(s) (Aurelia, Angular, React, for example).
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Experience with one or more test automation tools (NUnit, Selenium, Jenkins, Groovy).
- Experience writing build scripts and plugins.
- Knowledge or experience in WCAG and accessibility best practices.
- Knowledge of CSS extensions (SASS, LESS, etc).
- Knowledge of package managers, bundlers, and task runners.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Bitbucket, and other project and code management software.