Software Engineer at GoHealth (Chicago, IL)
- Achieve high-quality, well-tested, reliable software by following best practices for an agile delivery method.
- Collaborate across Product Management, Quality Assurance, and your fellow Engineers to ensure that we are delivering the best product possible.
- Participate in learning and professional growth opportunities that are provided by working with a diverse set of accomplished engineers.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of contributing to a codebase and putting code into production, including experience with databases and application servers
- Test - implementing high-quality tests to ensure our code is top-notch.
- Familiarity with Linux or MacOS, Open Source tools, frameworks, and technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.