- Analyze, research, develop and test software applications.
- Code complex software applications using J2EE.
- Create and execute unit test plans.
- Research and correct complex defects.
- Develop database structure in test driven development on RDS and NoSQL.
- Perform systems monitoring, alerting and analytics.
- Research technical solutions to business problems.
- Participate in and lead functional and technical specification reviews.
- Create and execute integration level test plans.
- Develop detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Provide technical documentation of new software modifications.
- Technical Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, JDBC, EJB, XML, JAXB, SQL, JSP, JQuery, AJAX, Struts, Unix/ Linux, Eclipse, JUnit, Spring/Hibernate, Agile, Git, Maven, Wily, AppDynamics, Logstash, Splunk, AWS, EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3, GovCloud), Linux, Docker, Springboot, Tomcat, cloud application design principles.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems/Technology or Computer Engineering or any Engineering field plus two years of experience in the job offered or with software development or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems/Technology or Computer Engineering or any Engineering field plus five years of progressive experience in the job offered or with software development required.
- Skills required: software development experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, JDBC, EJB, XML, JAXB, SQL, JSP, JQuery, AJAX, Struts, Unix/Linux, Eclipse, JUnit, Spring/Hibernate, Agile, Git, Maven/Websphere, developing database structure in test driven development, systems monitoring (Wily/AppDynamics/Logstash/Splunk), Tomcat, S3, AWS, Spring Boot.
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.