Why We Exist
Did you know that only half of patients take their medication as prescribed? This issue of poor medication adherence causes 30-50% of treatment failures and up to $300 billion of avoidable costs annually in the United States. Our mission is to reduce the burden of non-adherence with best-in-class technology.
Since 2016, Groove Health has been committed to improving the lives of patients managing a chronic disease. Through our AI-powered mobile app and predictive analytics platform, we’re revolutionizing the way Payers and Health Systems address medication adherence.
Our team members share a passion for building beautiful technology and advancing the status quo in healthcare. We work together as one, leave our egos at the door, and obsess over the patient experience. Together we strive to make a difference in the lives of others. Join us today!
About the Role
- Collaborate effectively with your product and development teammates to understand and define requirements
- Lead the front-end development of our web applications using best practices and the latest technologies
- Utilize test methodology, version control and release process to ensure application quality and performance
- Investigate and resolve bugs or deficiencies, monitor and optimize application performance and drive improvements
- Be involved in many different aspects of our product development, across multiple software development projects
- Meet deadlines and deliver milestones on-time and accurately
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field; Master’s Degree in Computer Science preferred
- 2+ years of experience designing, developing, and deploying high performance web applications
- Knowledge of C#, .NET, MVC, Microsoft SQL, Python, and Microsoft Azure
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks, communicate progress, and meet deadlines
- Comfortable in a startup environment – we’re fast-paced, self-motivated, and determined to change the industry
Groove Health Perks
- A growing company with an exciting work environment
- Health insurance benefits
- 401k benefits
- Paid time off, including sick days and holidays
- Casual dress code
- Located in the Loop (easy commute)
- Help make a difference in the lives of patients managing a chronic disease!