Software Engineer at LulaFit
Who We Are
LulaFit is an amenities management company rooted in wellness. We partner with luxury, Class A developments to attract and retain the ideal tenant population for our clients. Our hospitality focused model aligns technology, programming and user experience to build cultures of wellness in these spaces. Whether it’s a luxury condo building or an office tower, LulaFit will design, brand, manage and program amenities spaces to deliver exceptional tenant experience.
What You’ll Do
You will be working with a lean team to build Lulafit’s platform from the ground up - starting with client-facing mobile, web, and kiosk applications, and expanding to encompass LulaFit’s broader, foundational technical ecosystem. You will primarily be responsible for core architecture and development of front-end application components; however, as part of a scrappy engineering team, you will be responsible for planning and goal-setting, interfacing with product and design, and managing overall systems architecture, application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Architecture and development of front-end components
- Automate testing and quality assurance for all code shipped
- Stay attuned to, and leverage, emerging trends and best practices for front-end development
- Collaborate daily with engineering leadership, product management and design teammates to plan, prioritize and streamline cross-functional product development efforts
- Maintain clear documentation of front-end systems and applications (including in the code)
- Balance experimentation with production
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of relative experience building large scale, consumer facing products
- Comfortable working with Node.js
- Experience with common AWS technologies, such as EKS, EC2, S3, RDS, etc.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or other similar container management tools.
- Experience with common CI/CD tools and version control (Git)
- Experience with relational databases, preferably Postgres
- A passion for building products that feel fun and intuitive to use
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative startup environment
- High preference towards React and React Native experience
- Experience with various data systems such as columnar, document, graph, streaming, etc.
Why We’re Different
- LulaFit is a culture-forward, people-first company. We invest in our employees like they are our family, and affectionately refer to our team as the LulaFam.
- We are dedicated to the development of our team. LulaFit has a robust continuing education program and we are always looking to create opportunities for growth and upward mobility.
- LulaFit works in some of the most iconic and luxurious buildings in the country. Our premier services and elevated special touches leave a lasting impact on our clients.
- We are growing rapidly and helping to change the face of wellness and amenities management in real estate.
- As a member of the LulaFam, you get access to perks like branded swag and discount partnerships.