Software Engineering Manager - Frontend at KeHE Distributors
At KeHE Distributors, we are committed to leading the industry into the future. We will be the next generation distribution partner distinguished by innovative products and solutions. To do this, we rely on our great people, our infrastructure assets, and our ability to harness the potential of technology.
This position will be based out of Naperville, IL with the flexibility to split time working in-office and remotely.
As a Software Engineering Manager (Frontend), you will play an integral role in shaping the direction of the front-end product at KeHE. You will be involved in decisions that affect how our engineers deliver the product all the way down to how our end users use the product. This is a collaborative environment where you will lead, train, mentor and learn from others while using your own expertise and influence to effect positive change. You will be looked to as an engineering mentor and key influencer in technological direction that have direct, positive benefits to the business.
- Deep knowledge of Angular, HTML, CSS, NgRx and RxJs
- Experience with unit and e2e testing frameworks like Jest, Cypress, Jasmine or Protractor
- Experience with optimizing applications for scalability at the enterprise level
- Ability to effectively collaborate with our design team to create a beautiful and modern UI
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
Nice to Have:
- Experience developing monorepos with Nx
- Hybrid app development with Ionic
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with other cloud-based providers (we use AWS)
What you Get:
Competitive Salary, Annual Incentive (Bonus), Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/disability insurance, FSA & HSA, 401k, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), Wellness Program, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement