Software Security Engineer at Enduvo
Software Security Engineer
Reporting directly to the VP of Engineering, the Software Security Engineer will handle all aspects of our application and platform security posture. This position will work closely with our development and product management teams to drive our security strategy into our products.
Our ideal candidate is someone who desires to get things done – someone with a high degree of creativity and ingenuity who has a passion for engineering solutions to complex security problems. They enjoy working in a constantly-changing environment, they are well-organized and they are excited to be on the ground floor of something that will be huge.
You take ownership of:
- Designing, implementing, deploying and maintaining system security controls and architecture
- Developing and validating security requirements definition, testing and analysis
- Implementing security software, data and procedures to enhance Enduvo products and infrastructure
- Identifying, assessing, analyzing and mitigating vulnerabilities and threats to our applications, systems and infrastructure
- Performing system certification, accreditation, planning, testing and support for securing systems operations and maintenance
- Addressing regulatory and compliance needs
- Conducting design and code reviews
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or related field; Advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of software development experience and 3+ years of industry experience developing and implementing security features and solutions
- Experience designing, implementing, testing and fielding security-oriented solutions on Department of Defense (DoD) programs; DIACAP, RMF, ATO, FedRAMP, etc.
- Working knowledge of secure systems technologies, methodologies, policies and guidelines
- Experience with commercial-off-the-shelf security technologies and trusted products
- Demonstrated understanding of Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) and DCO operations and tools
- Possession of or willingness to obtain security clearance is preferred
- Location: Chicago preferred but open to other locations
Note: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
Enduvo is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), medical history or condition, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.