Solution Architect at Maven Wave, an Atos Company
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: We are looking to hire experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills to work with customers to deploy cutting edge solutions.
Your Life As a Maven:
- Think strategically about business and technology, develop solution strategies, motivate and mobilize resources, and deliver results!
- Partner with customers, account managers, and business development, engineering, and product teams to craft architectures that address customer problems and drive the adoption of our services.
- Develop and leverage industry standards, patterns, and practices to ensure repeatability and standardization.
- Provide strategic thinking, solutions and roadmaps while driving architectural recommendations.
- Write code with the best of them, while helping guide the broader industry towards a technology you believe in.
- 8+ years of object-oriented language development with either Java, C++, or C# or equivalent.
- 5+ years of script development experience using a language such as Python, Ruby, or PHP.
- 2+ years of front-end web development experience.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Have immediate credibility with technologists and developers at all levels, from students to CIOs.
- Self–motivated with a proven track record of delivering results in software/technology sales or consulting.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?