Solution Delivery Specialist
About the Company
Are you a self-starter? Do you want to work where you can make an immediate impact? Civis Analytics is looking for a Solution Delivery Specialist to join our team!
Civis Analytics helps businesses use data to gain a competitive advantage in how they identify, attract, and engage loyal customers and employees. With a powerful combination of best-in-class proprietary data, cutting-edge software solutions, and an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, developers, and survey science experts, Civis works with Fortune 500 companies and the country’s largest nonprofits to make data-driven decision-making essential to how the world’s best companies do business.
Civis embraces the individuality of our employees and we celebrate each other's differences. Our products, services, and culture benefit from and thrive on the unique perspectives brought by each person in our Civis community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About the Role
As a Solution Delivery Specialist, you are responsible for guiding Civis and our clients through a successful delivery of leading data science solutions. This includes managing project scope and timelines, as well as occasional “hands-on” work configuring the system for final use by client end-users.
In this role, you will:
- Manage delivery of Civis data science solutions, including the following:
- Work with Client Success Analysts to configure our pre-built solutions with a small amount of customization
- Work with Civis Applied Data Scientists and/or Civis Engineers to deliver more customized solutions
- Configure Civis solutions using pre-built components
- Partner with sales people to scope new solutions and opportunities
Civis Analytics has opportunities for applicants who are seasoned professionals, brilliant newcomers, and anywhere in between. We are looking for detail-oriented individuals from diverse backgrounds with proven quantitative and problem-solving skills. We value creativity, hard work and on-the-job-excellence and offer competitive salaries and benefits packages. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a software implementation role, and a proven track record of driving projects to successful completion, on time and on budget
- Experience coordinating a cross-functional project team
- Experience working with data beyond Excel/spreadsheets
- Experience setting up software integrations and or data/ETL workflows
- Intermediate knowledge of Python or R - can troubleshoot and/or make customizations to existing code written by others
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to execute against it