Solutions Architect- Sitecore/.NET
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
What You'll Do
- Primary technical lead of one or more projects, fully owning the technical delivery of these projects
- Facilitate task management via sprint/iteration planning, estimating and validating tasks
- Mentoring developers either via projects or more broadly for professional development as a career manager
- Participating in business development activities such as sales pursuits with prospects, estimating new projects, and defining scope via new contracts
- Collaborating frequently with other disciplines such as UX, visual design, content and digital strategy, QA testing, etc.
- 5-7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET is required
- Front-end experience with HTML and CSS
- Proven experience "owning" projects in whole from the technical perspective
- Proven experience overseeing other developers on projects, e.g. facilitating code reviews, being a "go to" support/mentor, assisting with task estimation, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar field
- Technology consulting and/or agency experience is a plus
- CMS and eCommerce experience (e.g. Sitecore, Episerver) is a plus
- Professional demeanor
- Ability and desire to interact with clients
- Ability to work effectively with collaborative project teams
- Ability to function in a fast-paced work environment
- Dedicated team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We're a start-up at heart and we're able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!,Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain's Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of "Fastest Growing Companies," 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website –Webby Awards
- Top Partners withMicrosoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spendingaccounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights,Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.