Sr. Front-End Developer at Productive Edge
Productive Edge is looking for engaged, passionate professionals who are collaborative innovators capable of delivering industry transforming solutions. Gain more than just job experience. As a Senior Front-end Developer you will be joining a high-performing team of technologists delivering solutions for one of our clients, a major US healthcare company. The team designs and implements large software systems, working across borders to deliver them in a timely manner without sacrificing quality.
A PE Sr. Front-End Developer has the following necessary skills:
- Successful completion of multiple projects working in an Agile team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
- Experienced in problem-solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, and rapidly changing priorities
A PE Sr. Front-End Developer has the following relevant experience:
- Experience with Visual Studio, .NET
- Experience with CSS and one or more CSS pre-processors such as LESS or Sass
- Experience with object oriented design and development, including strong working knowledge and experience with various architectural and design patterns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based leader in digital transformation. As digital business consultants, we focus on digital strategy, customer experience, operations improvement, and product & services enablement. How do we do this? Through launching solutions for Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI), Intelligent Automation (IA), Internet of Things (IoT), and Cloud Native Solutions. Sounds fun, right? It gets better...and that’s where you come in!
Productive Edge offers the dynamic opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment that values innovation and creativity. We are a culture that stays on the cusp of today’s developing and emerging technologies. Our passion, ingenuity, and dedication sets us apart from other consultants (as does our modern work atmosphere with fun outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities). Because we work with and develop solutions for some of the world’s most exciting brands, we are actively searching for individuals who are ready to change the way the world operates.
And if that’s not enough, Productive Edge has been featured as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, included in Crain’s Fast 50, and is a regular on Inc. 5000.