Sr Full-Stack Ruby Developer at Productive Edge
Productive Edge is hiring a Sr Full-Stack Ruby on Rails Developer to join a growing, Chicago-based team, leading the architecture of a flagship product and technology modernization initiative. As the Sr/Lead Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and building reliable Ruby code.
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionality.
- Lead a small team (2-4 individuals) and maintain code quality.
- Lead collaboration sessions with customers to formulate creative and practical solutions to their challenges.
- Interface and effectively communicate with both business and technical resources.
To excel in these daily activities, a Sr Full-Stack Ruby Developer at Productive Edge would possess the following experience and skills:
- 3-5+ years of progressive Ruby on Rails development experience
- 1-2+ years of management and leadership experience
- Be interested in working across the technology stack
- Consultative nature and ability to see the “big picture” to implement solutions that fit into the existing architecture
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, working with both client and technical teams
- A natural leader who wants to grow their leadership and strategy skills
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based leader in digital transformation. As digital business consultants, we focus on digital strategy, customer experience, operations improvement, and product & services enablement.
Productive Edge offers the dynamic opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment that values innovation and creativity. We are a culture that stays on the cusp of today’s developing and emerging technologies. Our passion, ingenuity, and dedication sets us apart from other consultants (as does our modern work atmosphere with fun outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities). Because we work with and develop solutions for some of the world’s most exciting brands, we are actively searching for individuals who are ready to change the way the world operates.
And if that’s not enough, Productive Edge has been featured as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, included in Crain’s Fast 50, and is a regular on Inc. 5000.