Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
This role will be a part of IAM Engineering team that reports to the Director of Security Engineering. ServiceNow is building a World Class Identity Management program with focus on Privilege Access and Behavioral Analytics as a Service. This role requires skilled Security personnel with Identity and Privileged Access Management background. In addition to this opportunity, this role will develop ServiceNow’s next generation identity solution integrated to provide Risk Base Access and the opportunity to participate in other ServiceNow security projects.
As a member of the Security Engineering team, this role will be responsible for building identity infrastructure, implementing and deploying PAM solution across the ServiceNow cloud infrastructure.
What you get to do in this role:
- Distinguished Engineer in the Security Engineering team.
- Supporting and Teaming with other IAM PAM (Privilege Access Management) Engineers.
- Build relationships with various internal teams to evangelize Identity management and integrate additional technologies into the solution.
- Opportunity to work on products for identity and access, Privileged Access, vaulting, session management, threat analytics, vulnerability etc.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Five (5) plus years with BeyondTrust PBUL product or a similar PAM solution
- Five (5) plus years with building and deploying identity solutions using Sailpoint or a similar IAM solution
- Five plus years of related experience or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- Experience deploying complex IAM/PAM solutions at scale for large customers
- Good to have: Two plus years of BeyondTrust workflow development
- Good to have: Two plus years of Sailpoint Administration and in-depth back-end knowledge
- Good to have: CISSP
- Two plus years of experience with Java, Tomcat, Restful Web services
- Integration experience with ServiceNow Platform is a good to have
- Common software development methodologies including testing practices, source control, and code branch maintenance.
- Experience working on Linux operating systems
- Experience implementing IAM in cloud based solutions like Azure/AWS
- Experience working with Splunk, Suricata, and/or the Java,ServiceNow platform.
- Required: US citizenship
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.