Technical Consultant II at CSG
- Supports technical lead by developing and debugging issues.
- Applies development solutions to build out and deliver on client requirements.
- Provides expertise, customer advocacy and analysis through all phases of engagements.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Participates in SCRUM activities and standing meetings with clients or internal project teams.
- Develops and implements technical solutions per client specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering (Telecommunications), Business (with concentration in Computing or Information Management) or related field or the equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of relative development experience
- 3-5 years of experience working in a client-facing role
- Proven ability to build applications using RESTful Web Services
- Understanding and application of branching strategies and ability to troubleshoot issues with common code management systems (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Understanding and application of Agile principles and processes
- Proven ability to gather complex technical requirements and perform technical gap analyses
- Software implementation and/or upgrade experience preferred
- Proven independent learning and problem-solving skills
- Media and/or Telecommunications industry experience a plus
Soft Skill Sets:
- Ability and willingness to learn independently
- Excellent time management skill sets and able to effectively prioritize incoming tasks
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and creative problem solving skill sets
- Excellent communication skills; verbal as well as written
- Ability to perform and complete tasks both individually as well as within a team setting
- Ability to work on multiple assignments/projects at the same time
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Back-End Development Specialization:
- Knowledge and ability to effectively develop in C# or .NET framework technologies
- Knowledge and ability to effectively use SQL
- Possesses an interest in Elastic Search (ES) technology