Store Code: Front End Development (27643)
What’s Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Browse The Aisles
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- Customer Experience Team: (Front End): A Co-op on the Customer Experience Team within PDL would join one of our existing Scrum teams and participate in the regular cadence of Scrum ceremonies and meetings during our 2-week sprints. Co-ops will develop front-end software solutions for our e-commerce application.
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Passion for technology and using it to solve business problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, and testing with some back-end knowledge
- Understanding the importance of UX/UI and building well-designed web applications based on usability
- Understanding of both the art and science of coming together to effectively design and develop web and mobile applications
- Proven expertise in developing single page applications (SPA) using techniques including routing, client-side templating, and consuming JSON-based RESTful API’s
- Knowledge of web presentation architectures and hardware/software implementations
- Team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
Join Us at Our Table
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong legacy of innovation. We recognize who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees, including: great health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, and generous and flexible paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition: 15360_external_USA-IL-Chicago