Test Engineer II (Automated) at CSG
Test Automation Engineer II– Consumer Experience
About the opportunity:
CSG International is looking for an Automation Test Engineer II to join our Consumer Experience Team. This team is responsible for delivering new features for CSG’s cloud-based digital BSS Ascendon Platform. An exciting opportunity currently exists for an individual with automated testing experience to join our team.
About the role
As a Test Automation Engineer on the Ascendon Consumer Experience Team, you will have the opportunity to work with an experienced team developing front-end technologies. Our web team translates requirements into effective, intuitive, and responsive user interfaces. You will work collaboratively with CSG's delivery teams in Chicago, Omaha, Bangalore, and Brisbane.
- Increase the percentage of automated versus manual test cases.
- Execute automated and manual test cases.
- Perform various level of testing, including feature, integration, regression and load. (This position is roughly 85% automated and 15% manual testing).
- Expand application behavior into test cases.
- Define stories, create test cases and document the behavior.
- 3 years' experience testing web-based applications with strong knowledge of QA fundamentals.
- 2+ years with JS based test automation (Cypress, Cucumber, Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine, Mocha, Chie, Gherkin).
- Knowledge of Angular or React.
- Exposure to Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD), Automated Unit Testing (AUT), and Behavior-Driven Development (BDD).
- Knowledge of build/test frameworks such as Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, Yarn, NPM