We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As the VP, Engineering- Relativity Server, you will be responsible for planning and overseeing Relativity’s engineering activities including coordination of research and development, new product development, product modification and improvement, transfer of best practices, and providing engineering advice and technical assistance to other departments.
- Create a technical vision for Relativity and plan for implementation of new technical projects or product lines
- Establish current and long-range engineering objectives, plans, and policies
- Align with other functional leadership of business to develop plans to meet overall business growth, revenue and cost targets
- Manage and coordinate product development, working with sales, marketing and manufacturing to determine competitiveness of new technologies
- Create technical budgets and resource allocation plans to align with the functional and business goals and objectives
- Implement engineering metrics that offer transparency into engineering performance and implement a robust process to quickly address issues and implement corrective actions
- Establish and maintain an effective system of communications throughout the engineering organization including seamless transfer and adoption of best practices
- Implement innovation processes to identify and analyze new technologies and run competitive analyses
- Be senior technical representative at events and meetings with major customers, suppliers and trade organizations
- Maintain in understanding of technical trends, customer trends, and competitive product
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Business development
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, willing to try things he/she hasn't done before
- Able to juggle multiple tasks with overlapping deadlines
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.