VP, Software Engineering
- Be a critical leadership member of our software development teams as they continue to build and iterate the systems that make our company run
- Maintain the momentum of a high-performing team that has excelled in building the entirety of a software platform necessary to run a manufacturing company
- Work with recruiting team to grow and manage a world-class software engineering team
- Oversee product development from concept to mass production and sustaining
- Scale and aggressively grow the team while providing technical direction, guidance, mentoring and hands-on management.
- Plan for operational efficiency to scale products, programs, practice, and overall tea.
Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in a software leadership role
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Ability to see the big picture and executing on overall product strategy, while focused on short-term objectives and deliverables.
- Demonstrated success bringing complex software systems from concept, through development, and into production
- Ability to multi-task and drive parallel projects with tight deadlines
- Continue to attract talent of the caliber that will make Fast Radius nearly unrivaled in its achievements relative to its team size
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive salary + bonus + equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Plan
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a high-growth business and take on additional responsibilities as you prove yourself and become ready for new challenges
- Engaging challenges to tackle every day with other smart, ambitious, and motivated people
- Balance work and life with an unlimited vacation policy, office holidays, and flexible working options
- 12 weeks paid maternity leave with an option to extend up to 6 months under certain conditions