ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
At ActiveCampaign product is at our core and drives our business, and we’re looking for a self-motivated Vulnerability & Threat Intelligence Engineer who understands the value of trust. Our customers trust us with their data and we are committed to continuously finding innovative ways to ensure that we are transforming, processing, and storing that data securely. The ideal candidate will take a pragmatic approach to developing a comprehensive Threat and Vulnerability management program that reduces the overall threat landscape of the organization.
What your day could consist of:
- Organize and monitor log aggregation and SIEM technologies, to ensure all systems and applications are properly logging and examined for signs of abuse or IOCs
- Research open source intelligence sources for additional IOCs to integrate into SIEM technologies
- Subject matter expert for Security Analyst escalations, to investigate potential security vulnerabilities, incidents and serve as initial incident responders
- Vulnerability management - setting scans, analyzing identified vulnerabilities and communicating information regarding mitigation solutions
- Create dashboards and custom queries to search for suspicious activity or research known incidents
- Maintain Monitoring and Incident Response policies, procedures and documentation of investigations
- Manage internal communications and escalations for any ongoing investigations
- Perform table top exercises simulating escalations with senior leadership
What is needed:
- 5-8 years experience in an Incident Response role
- Strong knowledge of MacOS, Windows and/or Linux system internals
- Familiarity with AWS and cloud technologies, or experience working in an AWS environment
- Experience with forensics, binary analysis and/or examining network traffic
- Experience with large-scale log aggregation and SIEM technologies, such as ELK, Sumologic, or Splunk
- Ability to identify malicious behavior and emerging threats via log analysis
- Experience documenting investigations into suspicious events
- Knowledge and understanding of scripting or programming capabilities for automation and API integrations
- 24x7 availability for critical security situations (P0)
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.