Web Application/iOS Native Developer
At higi, we believe that it should be easier for people to be their healthiest. The steps toward better health should be more accessible, affordable, and convenient.
That’s why we build innovative solutions that help people better understand and navigate their health and connect with the care and resources needed to manage and improve it.
higi gives consumers unsurpassed access to track and act on their health data through our network of over 10,000 FDA-cleared smart health stations and over 80 integrated health devices and apps. higi stations are conveniently used nearly 1 million times per week at pharmacy retailers, community locations, and employer worksites nationwide.
Through the higi network, our solutions engage and connect the consumer and their data in real-time with their trusted healthcare organizations to improve satisfaction, increase quality, and reduce cost.
Join higi in our mission to make the pursuit of health easier and more connected – a world in which every person can understand their health and take action to improve and maintain it.
Learn more at https://higi.com
Do you want to be part of a fun and fast-paced startup that defines the next generation of consumer healthcare engagement?
Accepting applications for Higsters!!
higi is seeking a Web Application/iOS Native Developer experienced candidate with strong skills in modern web application development and iOS native (Swift) development to work on our health station interface, web-based products, and iOS app.
- Work closely with the product team to build quality software using modern front-end web and iOS technologies
- Participate in the technical design, implementation and testing for releases
- Anticipate business needs and propose efficient technology solutions to requirements
- Strong ES6 skills
- Strong React skills
- Strong HTML5/CSS3 skills
- Strong knowledge of Swift and native iOS development
- Experience with calling and consuming APIs
- Knowledge of unit testing in web and iOS applications
- Redux experience
- Flow and/or TypeScript experience is a plus
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Benefits Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Life, Short Term, and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Paid Gym Membership
- Office Happy hours, ping pong table, pool table, foosball, shuffle board, company outings
- All the La Croix you can DRINK!!!
This is a full-time position that requires a presence in Chicago (no remote workers please) and only for US citizens or Permanent Residents. CONTRACTORS, TELECOMMUTERS, PART-TIME APPLICANTS AND THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POSTING.