Web Developer at Topstep
At Topstep, individuals fully own their roles and are charged with meaningfully driving results. We work fast and continuously optimize our products to reach more and more traders worldwide.
We’re looking for a Web Developer who will skillfully manage our CMS site, as well as multiple other important web properties with stakeholders across the company. In addition to general upkeep, the right candidate will also want to proactively help optimize and improve the performance of these properties, including SEO, design changes, and new initiatives which will help us achieve our ambitious company goals. This role sits on our Technology Team and will work closely with our Marketing Team, including our fun and talented Graphic Designers, and will gain exposure to a variety of different technologies, like Drupal, Wordpress, HubSpot and Zendesk. The flawless integration and execution of this role’s priorities will not only be appreciated internally, but will also be seen and interacted with externally by our valued partners and customers!
The successful candidate will also have a genuine enthusiasm for entrepreneurship and be able to excel in a fast-paced, high energy start-up environment. Please note that qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Excited about this opportunity? Read on, keeping in mind that we strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. Topstep believes that diverse people and ideas result in better business, and we are committed to fostering an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
- The Web Developer role is an ideal opportunity to join a hard working, supportive team, while independently managing your own projects
- The role is also a great fit for candidates who are interested in the overlap between marketing and technology tools
- The Web Developer will design and build responsive features across the CMS properties (e.g. Marketing Site, FuturesMag, Hubspot Landing Pages, Zendesk)
- Collaborate with marketing team, tech team, and other project stakeholders to accomplish project goals
- Ensure that the CMS properties follow best practices and are quality solutions that are reliable, scalable, maintainable, performant, accessible, and responsive
- Deploy changes, debug and fix issues, and monitor in production the CMS properties
The Ideal Candidate
- Familiarity with content management solutions such as Wordpress or Drupal
- Familiarity with web development design patterns and best practices
- Smart and approachable. Your co-workers are the clients, so the ability and desire to establish a great rapport is an important aspect of the role
- Digital marketing knowledge, or experience working on the marketing side of a company, would be a definite bonus
- Eager to learn and a great attitude!
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- 401(k) plus match, to help plan for your future
- Generous paid family leave, plus flexible ramp up period upon return, and extra PTO days
- Access to senior management and mentoring opportunities
- Monthly team Innovation Labs, which contribute to long term strategic decisions
- Vacation bonus, when you take off 5 consecutive days to fully clock out
- #TopstepTravel, a semi-regular raffle for luxury accommodations in a variety of cities
- Professional development budget, provided for continuing education, training, and workshops
- Work from Anywhere policy, to respond to an ever-changing work climate
- Flexible Schedule Options, including 4-day workweek and half day Friday schedules
- Employee Assistance Program, for when you need some professional support in your personal life
- Coming [back] Soon: Company parties and outings, happy hours and catered lunches, breakfast and snack bar
- Coming [back] Soon: Annual company-wide Step Up Day, a day spent giving back to our community
- Graceful Leave Policy
- Pre-tax spending accounts, for your dependent and health care needs plus transportation
- Paid time off (starting at 15 days, increasing annually), plus paid holidays, paid sick days, and paid volunteer hours
- Medical, dental, vision, life, long-term and short-term disability insurance
Is Topstep the place for you? If so, apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
TopstepTrader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability, or any other basis protected under the law.