Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
As a Web Developer, based in the US and directly reporting to the Creative Director, you play a crucial role in the future growth of Showpad. An ideal candidate is a collaborative self-starter who has advanced experience creating customized WordPress themes, the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people, and a passion for creative and agile problem solving. This person will help bring Showpad brands to life in the most interactive and engaging ways.
Key responsibilities as a Web Developer at Showpad
- Developing WordPress themes and templates for Showpad brands, turning design mock-ups into editable WordPress templates and content blocks
- Extending the functionality of WordPress sites through the development of custom fields and blocks, plug-ins and integrations
- Researching and incorporating best practices and guidelines for technical SEO, performance/speed, security and accessibility
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- 2+ years experience developing front-end web experiences for brands and managing a WordPress CMS -- please submit a portfolio link when you apply if possible
- Must be proficient with responsive web design
- Demonstrated experience in ongoing site quality management, optimization and troubleshooting
- Ability to effectively communicate technical topics to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Solid project management and project prioritization skills
- Comfortable collaborating across multiple teams
- Detail oriented, efficient and able to work independently
- Wordpress theme development experience
- CSS3 knowledge with browser compatibility awareness
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager
- Prior API integration experience preferred
Nice to haves
- Docker platform environment
- Webpack / Gulp
- Less / Sass / PostCSS
- Vue / React
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth