Kranze Technology Solutions develops complex, customized cutting edge aircraft avionics hardware and software systems supporting survivability, situational awareness, and interoperability systems. KTS is seeking additional cyber security engineers to support development and deployment of complex avionics systems and mobile devices.
- Support design, development, integration and test of mobile applications and avionics systems as a subject master expert for improved security architecture
- Identify gaps and vulnerabilities with existing applications and hardware solutions
- Apply engineering design and development guidelines to third party applications
- Conduct training and overviews about relevant application and design security efforts
- Develop and integrate security infrastructure improvements associated with DevOps
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years’ experience in the Information Technology field or Engineering field with Cyber Security Certifications
- 4+ years of Android mobile development or Information Security background
- Experience apply security policies to DevOps CI, CD pipelines for mobile development
- Android and Python experience
- Ability to conduct penetration testing
- Ability to identify potential gaps and architect solutions that meet any security vulnerabilities
- A holistic understanding of security architecture and IT technologies and processes (operating systems, databases, networking, web, change management, SDLC, disaster recovery, monitoring)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Project management experience
- Industry certifications such as, but not limited to: Security+, CyberSecurity Analyst+, Penetration Tester+, PMP, CISSP
The requirement for this job is that the applicant must be able to obtain a Security Clearance (after being hired). One requirement for a Security Clearance is that the individual must be a US Citizen. Please do not apply if you do not meet the Security Clearance Requirement.
KTS is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other segmenting characteristics protected by law.