Finance Manager - Financial Planning and Analysis
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries.
For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
As Finance Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis, the key roles and responsibilities for this position include providing regular reporting and analysis for overall business leadership and business unit leaders, consisting of monthly financial reports, product line profitability reports and analyses of other major business metrics and drivers. Supporting the Company’s business planning and forecasting activities by monitoring key expense drivers and financial performance and ensuring alignment with strategic and operational priorities. Enhancing the Company’s budgeting and forecasting models. Assist with the month-end close process by preparing journal entries, account reconciliations, and other analyses as necessary. The Finance Manager will report to the Director, Financial Planning and Analysis with frequent interaction with other executives within Finance and the broader organization
Essential Job Functions
- Manage the AOP process to ensure a timely completion of key deliverables
- Assist in the development of budget guidance for the planning processes
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization to develop key inputs into AOP
- Create presentations for meeting with executives
- Update P&L throughout the year based on key changes to the business
- Provide insight analysis of results on a monthly basis vs. AOP and rolling forecasts
- Develop new and enhance existing reports such as utilization and backlog
- Manage, develop, and train 1-2 high performing Sr. Financial Analysts
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8-12 years of relevant experience in financial planning and analysis, accounting, management consulting, and corporate development
- 2-4 years of people management experienced
- Technology background preferred
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of fundamental finance and accounting concepts
- Extensive experience with data gathering, synthesis and analysis; financial modeling; valuation and forecasting/budgeting processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective strategic problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to coordinate across functional groups
- Self-directed, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, and aggressively drive project milestones to successful completion.
- Attention to detail is a must; a quick learner, good problem solver, decision maker, facilitator, and communicator
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel and Access required. Anaplan/FinancialForce/SalesForce/NetSuite preferred
- Ability to adapt and respond effectively to change, delay, and/or shifting priorities and goals.
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred but not required
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.