Accounting and Finance Senior Analyst
- Is your bar for excellence higher than most?
- Are you self-disciplined and thorough?
- Do you have the ability to jump from task to task with an internal sense of urgency?
- Do you look for data and facts to make your decisions?
- Do you enjoy working on a team to get goals met?
We are currently seeking a Senior Analyst who shares our passion for helping our clients build exceptional companies. Senior Analysts are thought-leaders who provide support and guidance to a variety of personnel including other analysts, middle- and upper-management within our client companies, and internally within AGA. They will lead client and internal teams to drive projects from start to completion.
Projects might include:
- Building financial infrastructure
- Streamlining reporting and processes
- Determining the root causes of employee turnover and poor morale
- Assisting management in the development in go-to market strategy
- Accelerating revenue growth and profitability
- Other management consulting activities
While they are well-versed in finance and accounting, being responsible for analysis of client finances and reporting of key financial metrics, they will touch almost every aspect of a company’s operations, including corporate strategy, IT, marketing, sales, operations, and human resources. They are autonomous specialists responsible for the design, integration, and implementation of key systems and processes that business-owners will rely upon to run their companies. Senior analysts will also be responsible for firm initiatives, marketing, business development, and preparation of materials for client proposals and presentations.
- 3-5 years of experience in a consultative, analytical role
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related or engineering field. Degrees focusing on finance and operations preferred
- Self-starter, creative, and thrives under limited supervision
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and project management skills
- Demonstrated communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required; experience with other Microsoft Office products preferred
About Our Clients:
We've earned the trust and respect of some of the most highly regarded founders, investment entities, and board members in the Midwest. We aren’t the only ones who think our clients are exceptional. The companies and teams we partner with have been featured on the Inc. 500 list, Crain’s 40 Under 40, Shark Tank, the Wall Street Journal, and CNN (among many others). Our clients are seasoned, entrepreneurial-minded leaders who recognize that sustaining growth requires a strong strategic, financial and operational infrastructure. They understand that having the right people and processes within that infrastructure is integral to success.
About Our People & Culture:
As great as our clients are, the success of our own firm is driven by two things – people and culture. Many companies use the mantra “client first.” We are not such an organization. We unabashedly put our own team first. Our clients come second, and the firm itself third. The logic is simple: If our team is constantly learning, growing and fulfilled…our clients garner tangible results because they get to work with a skilled/driven team. If our team delivers tangible results to our clients, our clients reward the firm.
Our culture is about personal development. Our goal is to “Accelerate Growth,” not just for our clients, but for our team. In fact, at the core of our leadership development plan is the philosophy of servant leadership which mandates a focus on development of the team. We work hard to maintain our culture by executing consistent monthly trainings, bringing in outside speakers, holding “one on ones” with leadership, and many more. We invest heavily in growing our team because that’s what grows our firm.
About The Firm:
Accelerated Growth Advisors (AGA) was founded in 2009 with the mission of assisting entrepreneurial organizations to execute their vision. We develop and execute creative strategies that enhance business performance with a focus on revenue growth and profitability enhancement. AGA partners with companies who have made it out of their “start-up” phase, and are working on their second stage of growth (typically between $5-$100MM in revenue). Our clients face various business challenges (expansion into new markets, acquisitions, fundraising, turnaround, etc.), but our firm’s value proposition is always the same: We allow our clients to focus on growth, while ensuring that their organizations are structured to execute to that growth effectively. The best part is, not only do we get to work with dynamic companies every day, we are part of one ourselves.