Analyst, Finance & Analytics
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Track pricing changes and monitor impacts to daily fees.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Enterprise Team, & Pricing to ensure finance has comprehensive list of all promotions/free delivery.
- Quantify and report on impacts of promotion to financials.
- Analyze trends in Driver Pay and identify the impacts driving the components of cost.
- Runs management reports on a regular cadence.
- Support weekly forecasting exercise.
- Communicating business results to director- and executive-level leadership.
- Analyze variances from YoY and previous forecasts and provide explanations of results.
- Provides ad hoc analysis and special projects as required and quickly get to conclusion.
You Should Have
- BA/BS from top-tier University
- 1-2 years of experience in an analytical role, preferably within consulting, finance or tech
- SQL & Tableau skills - highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to dive deep, summarize, and communicate important data
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate problem solving, provide insightful analysis of business results
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; extremely organized
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Financial Modelling experience is a plus
- Ability to pull data from multiple sources and standardize reports
Got these? Even Better!
- Qlikview/Power BI
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.