The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
- Vendor Management.
- Vendor set ups/send out vendor set up forms/update forms and vendor records as needed.
- Fill out vendor audits.
- 1099 Process.
- Respond to payment requests from vendors and employees.
- Help employees set up PO’s/manage PO list, follow ups to close out po’s.
- Enter all bills (trade and IC) * high volume with this.
- Mange AP inboxes.
- Get approvals and coding from right person’s.
- Understand coding of bills in NS, types of bills.
- Amortization schedules.
- Bill credits.
- Check requests.
- Expense Report Auditing
- Review each report for correct coding – based off travel policy and M&E categories
- Review for receipts
- Reclasses when needed
- Daily AMEX loads –
- Manage American Express – add new cards, follow up on past due balances
- Payments & Remits (stay with Mary, move to AP Specialist at some point)
- Pull AP aging on Wednesday’s to compare to forecast – send out for approval to process payments
- Make payments for Chicago & Toronto – ACH, EFT and checks
- Send files to the bank & Treasury email
- Send payment remits to vendors and IC vendors
- Save payment remits on drive, send HK weekly eft wire report
- Send AMEX breakout of payment for corporate cards
- Follow up on returned and failed payments, void payments, reissues
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance