Associate , Financial Planning & Analysis at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
What You'll Do
This position reports to the Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis and is responsible for maintaining and evolving Rightpoint's financial model and suite of business reporting. This position will determine/validate model assumptions related to financial forecasting, facilitate the ongoing integration of financial data into Rightpoint's enterprise data warehouse, and refine Rightpoint's business reports and related datasets. This role will partner closely with the Client Finance, Accounting, Database Administration, and Resource Staffing teams to enhance Rightpoint's internal operations and forecasting processes, and will support management and client facing personnel in making data driven decisions. The Associate, Financial Planning & Analysis will have the technical ability to maintain a financial model and work with a robust data warehouse, and will also have the business acumen to develop meaningful reports/analyses and support the Financial Planning & Analysis team identify upcoming opportunities and challenges.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evolve and maintain Rightpoint's reporting and forecasting infrastructure, leveraging the company's enterprise data warehouse, Power BI, and financial planning tool, Anaplan
- Maintain the integrity of data and assumptions being used to drive Rightpoint's financial model
- Determine data requirements to ensure the contents of Rightpoint's enterprise data warehouse are sufficient for operational reporting and financial modeling needs
- Partner with the Database Administration team to ensure all required data is being properly and accurately captured in the enterprise data warehouse
- Provide ongoing feedback to the Database Administration team as they work to evolve the structure of the enterprise data warehouse
- Partner with the Accounting, Database Administration, and Resource Staffing teams to identify and implement automation opportunities for recurring, data intensive processes
- Partner with the Client Finance team to build tools to help stakeholders across Rightpoint easily interpret the key assumptions and output of its financial model
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or a technical field required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in financial, data analysis, or related roles – preferably in professional services, agency services or technology services industries
- Experience working in an environment with an enterprise data warehouse and leveraging it for reporting and modeling
- Must possess strong computer and technical skills: experience with Microsoft Power BI and Anaplan desired
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with technology and business partners
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability and results-driven behavior
- Demonstrated willingness to roll up their sleeves to get their work done – this is a working role
- Less than 15%
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We're a start-up at heart and we're able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain's Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of "Fastest Growing Companies," 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.