Job Description Summary
The Audit Solutions Analyst at CCC Information Services is part of the Solutions & Consulting group and plays a critical role in supporting the Insurance Services Group. This role will work closely with customers and prospects to understand their business and support their use of CCC’s Estimating and Claims Workflow solutions. This role will also work with CCC’s Product Development organization to identify and request audit solution enhancements.
The ideal candidate will bring structure, critical thinking, and creative solutions to the organization. He /she will be highly organized and detailed oriented. They will have a positive attitude, strong consulting skills and be able to plan and prioritize multiple projects. He/she will ensure project deadlines are understood and being met and will set appropriate expectations with the customer or prospect.
- Lead discussions with the customer to understand their business guidelines and claims process in order to support their business needs.
- Author business rules using CCC’s Audit solution.
- Provide deep analysis on audit rule results to identify trends.
- Consult with the customer to provide recommendations for achieving their performance objectives.
- Handle troubleshooting requests from customers or account teams.
- Initiate the development of any new rule templates or additions with Product Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with analyzing complex data and drawing relevant conclusions
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills and has a high comfort level presenting information to customers
- Creative thinker with strong problem solving skills that can work independently to resolve issues
- Knowledge of the insurance claims process is a plus
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!