Banking Operations Specialist- ACH Returns at Paylocity
This position is designed to support the electronic banking transaction process involving corporate and employee returns, client inquiries, and support Paylocity’s additional banking processes.
What you'll do:
- Collect funds owed by clients due to payroll liability returns.
- Perform a variety of routine daily tasks related to client returns e.g. emailing clients wire instructions, calculate corporate risk/liability, daily reconciliation of adjustment accounts, initiating transfers between accounts as needed, manual entry of credit/debit transactions, pull multiple returned item reports through various banking sites, etc.
- Respond to various client requests via emails, calls, or cases for transaction information including copies of checks, tracer requests, stop payments, etc.
- Perform daily positive pay reconciliation and communicate results among appropriate teams.
- Interact with clients and personnel from various banking institutions and internal departments to resolve issues in regard to transaction settlement or other inquiries.
- Perform related ad hoc projects including but not limited to accumulating data for analysis or creating reports at the request of the LIII/Banking Operations Manager.
- Successfully complete a two-week training program on our payroll software, HR & Payroll, to gain an understanding of the product.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent banking experience (0-2 years)
- Payroll Service Bureau Experience a plus
- Intermediate to advanced level experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience supporting high call & email volume along with other duties
- Attention to detail/accuracy in a high-paced environment #SH
In response to COVID-19 & Paylocity’s commitment to keeping our employees safe, our Finance team is currently working remotely. You will onboard and receive training remotely. In the future, this role will be required to work onsite, as outlined by the department, once local government orders indicate that it is possible in addition to when Paylocity determines it is safe to do so.