The Billing Analyst is responsible for accounts receivable and client billing analysis.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform timely and accurate
posting of cash receipts by way of Lockbox, ACH and Wire Transfers.
- Prepare monthly insurance
carrier bills and payments along with the underlying remittance.
- Prepare detailed
reconciliations, comparing carrier system detail to bswift.
- Partner with Implementation and
Client Service teams to implement new clients.
- Manage internal and external
inquiries regarding billing and accounts receivable.
- Continuously work with the team
to improve the processes, workflow, and controls and maintain/manage
- Two or more years of experience
in accounting processes
- Benefits, Carrier or Broker
- Experience with reconciling
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
(V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Familiarity with internal
controls processes, preferably SOX compliance
- Strong communication skills,
ability to be client-facing
- Strong understanding of
- Self-starter with a positive
personality who can contribute to the bswift culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or
Additional Job Information
This position will support six - eight clients specific to billing processes.
One client will be a larger association where this role will manage the daily application of ACH and check payments for that association. The remaining clients will involve the reporting of premiums due to each client carrier, and the subsequent payment of those premiums to each carrier. There is a heavy use of Excel for reporting and reconciliations purposes, leveraging vlookups and pivot tables.