Billing Specialist, Entry -level, open to recent grads!
The Company - Paylocity
At Paylocity, our mission is to elevate the profession of Payroll and Human Resources out of the back office and into the boardroom. We do this by providing clients with the same caliber Cloud software solutions found in other critical areas such as Sales, Finance, and Operations. Paylocity combines innovative cloud-based technology with award-winning customer service to provide unparalleled payroll and human capital management solutions nationwide
The Billing Specialist is responsible for ensuring accuracy of client’s billing for new and existing customers as part of Paylocity’s billing team. Position is responsible following up and sending out notices to clients that are over 30 days past due. Prepare monthly reports for management with past due clients and updates on payment status. Assist in daily billing requests to update or change the billing of client’s accounts. Billing team manages a current client base of 11,000.
The below represents the primary responsibilities of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Research clients with outstanding invoices over 30days. Contact delinquent clients to discuss payment options.
- Work with billing team to set up new companies for billing and assist with the billing requests to make changes or updates to clients billing.
- Responsible for preparing monthly file that includes a list of delinquent clients with the actions that were taken during the month to collect the funds.
- Direct involvement with Web Pay billing and system release testing as well as overall system issues investigation and resolution.
Experience and Skills:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Minimum 2-3 years’ prior work experience in corporate or client-facing environment
- MS Office, Excel
- Attention to Detail
- Project Management