Billing Specialist at Paylocity
As a Billing Specialist, you’ll take charge of client accounts by ensuring accuracy of invoicing for new and existing customers. Additional responsibilities include reconciling third party reporting and collaborating with the Client Services and Sales departments to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
What you'll do:
• Verify new and existing clients are invoiced appropriately from thorough review of client sales documents.
• Research client accounts on an ongoing basis to ensure accuracy based on price and product offerings.
• Collaborate with Client Services and Sales on client inquiries and invoicing practices to ensure high customer satisfaction and opportunities.
• Reconcile and analyze reporting provided by third-parties.
• Document and evaluate procedures, suggesting improvements to provide efficiency gains.
• Direct involvement with Web Pay billing and system release testing as well as overall system issues investigation and resolution.
• Opportunity to join a rapidly growing environment with further career opportunities in Billing, Accounting or Finance.
What you bring:
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Finance or Accounting
• Minimum 1-3 years’ prior work experience in accounting or billing/collections function.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel with an emphasis on Vlookup and Pivot Table functions preferred.