At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Billing Specialist is responsible for ensuring accuracy of client’s billing for new and existing customers as part of Paylocity’s billing team. Position is responsible following up and sending out notices to clients that are over 30 days past due. Prepare monthly reports for management with past due clients and updates on payment status. Assist in daily billing requests to update or change the billing of client’s accounts. Billing team manages a current client base of 11,000.
- The below represents the primary responsibilities of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Research clients with outstanding invoices over 30 days. Contact delinquent clients to discuss payment options.
- Work with billing team to set up new companies for billing and assist with the billing requests to make changes or updates to clients billing.
- Responsible for preparing monthly file that includes a list of delinquent clients with the actions that were taken during the month to collect the funds.
- Direct involvement with Web Pay billing and system release testing as well as overall system issues investigation and resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Minimum 1-2 years’ prior work experience in corporate environment post graduation
- MS Office, Excel
- Attention to Detail
- Project Management
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours / remote opportunities
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Spoiler alert: We’re currently ranked #20 on their Best Places to Work list, and have also won Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, and Crain’s Fast 50, just to name a few.
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.