Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
As a Billing Specialist you will be a crucial component in Infutor’s business operations. The objective of this position is to ensure timely and accurate billing as well as receipt of appropriate payments from our customers. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to possess excellent communication skills and be comfortable dealing with fast paced environment and the processing of financial information.
This role will report to the Accounting Manager and be based at our corporate headquarters in Oakbrook Terrace, IL.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a member of the Accounting and larger Support Team, you will use your exceptional customer orientation and technical skills to support Infutor's day-to-day billing operations and participate in continuous improvement projects that impact department and business processes.
As an BIlling Specialist, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Issue and distribute invoices within the required timeline
- Process new sales contracts in Intacct
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing accuracy
- Address customer complaints and questions and resolve billing issues
- Keep track of accounts receivable and transactions
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Manage collection of payments
- Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Lead internal AR meetings and partner with Account Management team on collections issues
- Perform Experian credit checks on new prospects
- Support information requests as needed during annual audit
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 3 years of billing experience
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Adherence to laws and best practices in regards to dealing with customers and data
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Results-driven and patient
- High degree of attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
Highly qualified candidates will possess:
- Experience using Intacct
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience with following up with customers and partnering with collections firms on outstanding receivables
Benefits and Perks
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Peer Recognition Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k with Company Match
- Free Access to Office Health Club (Oakbrook & Chicago employees); Discounted gym memberships through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care, Dependent Care, and Commuter Benefits
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round