Cash Application Analyst
Job Description Summary
This position is responsible for all A/R receipts application as well as daily commercial deposits.
- Responsible for application of daily lock box, credit card, wire, and ACH receipts to customer accounts.
- Reconcile A/R receipts to the daily deposits.
- Work closely with Collections, Customer Care and Billing Departments to ensure that payments lacking supporting documentation are applied correctly.
- Prepare daily commercial deposits.
- Prepare monthly custom customer statements and cash application reconciliations as needed.
- Research and resolve requests from Customer Care Reps and Collection Analysts as needed.
- 2 years college associates degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in cash application
- Proficient in Excel/Microsoft Office
- Background in Accounting or Finance a plus
- Salesforce, Lawson, or Oracle a plus
- Interpersonal Communication
- Priority Management
- Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Team Effectiveness
- Commitment to Results
- Attention to Detail