Clearcover is the smarter car insurance company. We use powerful technology to offer everyday drivers better coverage for less money. We’re proud to be one of the fastest-growing insurtech startups in the country and we’re currently looking to add more extraordinary people to our team.
What you’ll do?
The Chief Revenue Officer will be accountable for overseeing all distribution and marketing activities at Clearcover. This includes direct to consumer and channel distribution, performance marketing, sales, and brand marketing. Other responsibilities include forecasting plans, market development, and providing executive input for strategic business decisions, market planning, sales team oversight and development, financial/operational reports, and benchmarking and metrics.
This role will work closely with other senior executives to ensure that sales and marketing are operating at an industry-best level of performance. Expectations include the development and implementation of best practices and programs to ensure our business builds on its best-in-class status.
What are your responsibilities?
- Work closely with the Executive team and Board of Directors to develop growth strategies for pioneering new markets and competitive opportunities
- Serve as a senior member of the company’s leadership team with responsibility to lead the demand and lead generation strategies to achieve growth targets
- Scale the business with an integrated set of multi-disciplinary solutions by driving go-to-market strategies, expanding customer growth, building a great team, and evangelizing the product and solutions in the marketplace.
- Gather and share key customer insights with the delivery organization to influence feature development
- Lead team to define value propositions, campaign messages, channel selection, and budget allocation
- Build a robust and accurate revenue pipeline and forecasting plan
- Build a data-driven and cohesive short, medium, and long-term revenue strategy that encompasses marketing, sales, account management, and finance teams
- Maintain a 'lean start up' mentality of constant experimentation and learning
- Own responsibility for the sustainable growth of the business by meeting revenue targets and increasing revenue year over year
- Oversee all Channel/Partner Development -- adding new sales channels
- Explore new revenue streams and identify opportunities for Clearcover to diversify our offering and customer base
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience leading business growth in an executive senior Management role (Auto industry, F&I, Property and Casualty insurance preferred)
- Proven success scaling a high-growth company or business unit that experienced rapid (100%+) growth and revenue results (use of multiple channels is preferred)
- Experience with data-driven management in rapidly growing organizations is strongly preferred.
- Executive marketing experience is not strictly required, but the candidate should have a strong command of general marketing and branding concepts and associated data.
- A willingness to examine every revenue opportunity from first principles and challenge long-held assumptions about insurance distribution.
- Experience working cross-functionally to create cohesive growth plans
- Results orientation and history of accountability for short and long term success
What's in it for you?
- A generous compensation package that includes meaningful equity in the business
- Substantial and comprehensive benefits, including unlimited PTO, full medical, dental, and vision
- Tons of responsibility and a job that will push you to your full potential
Clearcover is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.