Client Finance Manager at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity-always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to YouNo matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint is hiring a Client Finance Manager who will lead Rightpoint's budgeting/forecasting processes, while also partnering with one or more business leaders to provide financial analysis and related advice. The person in this role will be responsible for coordinating each forecast's schedule, assessing the forecast's input/output for accuracy and reasonableness, communicating findings to leadership, and liaising with Rightpoint's parent company (Genpact) to ensure corporate requirements are met. Beyond forecasting, this person will partner with one or more business leaders to ensure their day-to-day activities are driving growth and profitability. This role will also be responsible for other tasks, such as preparing adhoc analyses, participating in initiatives to integrate recent acquisition, etc. This is a highly analytical and collaborative role, requiring both an ability to interpret financial information as well as an ability to build strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
What You'll Be Doing and the Impact You'll Make:
- Lead the monthly re-forecast and annual budget processes, including:
- Setting schedules for each month's re-forecast and coordinating with other functions to ensure deadlines can be met
- Ensuring analysts have the information they need to input data into Rightpoint's forecasting model
- Validating the accuracy and reasonableness of Rightpoint's forecasting model output
- Communicating forecast results to finance and senior management
- Liaising with Rightpoint's parent company, Genpact, regarding Rightpoint's financial outlook
- Providing supporting analyses, as necessary
- Communicate forecast results and key takeaways to finance and company management,
- Develop a deep understanding of the key drivers impacting Rightpoint's financial outlook, including (but not limited to):
- The health of ongoing client projects
- The status of Rightpoint's sales pipeline
- The progress of plans for Rightpoint's strategic clients
- Staffing needs/availability
- Partner with one or more business leaders across Rightpoint to ensure they are making informed decisions that help Rightpoint drive revenue and profitability growth
- Raise financial risks and opportunities to senior management
- Represent finance on initiatives related to integrating recent acquisitions into Rightpoint's systems and business processes
- Lead and/or support in adhoc analyses/projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a financial planning & analysis or similar roles – preferably in professional services, agency services or technology services industries
- Prior experience leading an annual budget and/or re-forecast
- Prior experience mentoring more junior team members strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with business partners/leaders
- Strong organizational skills, with a demonstrated ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must possess strong computer skills – experience with Microsoft Power BI, Anaplan, or other similar tools desired
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability and results-driven behavior
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.