About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 7th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $24 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
Now for the specific details of the job here at Guaranteed Rate.
As a Compliance Associate, you will be responsible for ensuring the company is adversing files in a compliant manner in your daily quality assurance audits. In this position you will be using a knowledge of consumer lending regulations that includes but not limited to Fair Lending, ECOA, HMDA, TRID, etc. This work will require you to work company wide, contact other employees and departments to ensure they are provided and completing the necessary requirements for adversing files.
Additional Aspects of the job include:
- Provide on-request training to any employee on adverse process.
- Partake in answering emails in department inbox, assisting employees to complete requested adverse action.
- Partake in daily adverse audit of all loans not adversed by the Adverse Action Help Team to ensure files have been adversed per ECOA guidelines Reg B and C.
This job would be ideal for those just out of college looking to get their professional career started.
Ideally looking for a candidate who can work 11am to 7pm to provide support for the West Coast.
- BA/BS/BFA required
- 0 to 2 years experience.
- College Degree Preferred.
- Data Entry Skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook required.
- Focused driven problem solver with strong analytical and comprehension skills.
- Willing to learn required state and federal regulations in regards to daily job tasks.
- Being Detailed oriented and a quick learner is key since there are daily new problems solve.
- Ability to work in a team and individually, sometimes switching back and forth quickly throughout the day.
- Proficiency in communicating via email and phone as necessary.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.