Inspire11 is a rapidly growing, full-service consulting firm that helps our clients reach their full potential by getting closer to their customers, their employees, and their communities. We thrive on utilizing innovative and strategic thought with technology to bring change and disruption to life. Our team partners with technology leaders to help them strategize and execute their digital, analytics and technology initiatives. We focus on positively disrupting the marketplace and building customer loyalty in an ever-fickle consumer market.
Without the strength of our accounting and finance team, we wouldn’t be able to offer the industry-leading consulting services that we’re known for. We’re seeking an experienced accountant to join our team in the role of controller. The ideal candidate will have proven industry experience as an accountant. As a strong communicator and skilled financial analyst, you will make it your mission to streamline our accounting, budgeting, and financial reporting processes. You will produce thorough financial-status reports for senior management to help improve our operational efficiency and aid in our continued growth.
What you do at Inspire11:
- Provide comprehensive financial updates to senior management by evaluating, analyzing, and reporting appropriate data points
- Manage and monitor all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements as well as the requirements of private contributions, loans, and government contracts
- Guide financial decisions by applying company policies and procedures to current economic landscape
- In conjunction with the COO, establish financial and operating benchmarks, budgets, program monitoring, and reporting standards on a bi-weekly, monthly, and annual basis
- Achieve budgeting goals with proper scheduling, analysis, and corrective action
- Develop short- and long-term liquidity and investing strategies
- Help develop and support short and long-term operational strategies
- Develop and maintain an internal control structure over the receipt of revenue, costs and both team and organizational budgets and actual expenditures to maximize protection of company assets, policies, procedures, and workflow
- Implement consistent accounting and treasury policies, practices, and procedures across all programs, upholding federal, state, and local legal standards by remaining knowledgeable about existing, new, and future legislation
- Interface and coordinate annual and periodic audits with external auditors
- Support accounting and finance team with dynamic leadership that creates an environment of trust and productivity
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or related field
- 7+ years proven accounting experience. 5+ years experience as a senior-level accounting or finance manager.
- Professional accounting certification, including CMA, CGA, or CA. CPA highly preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of finance law and regulatory standards (GAAP)
- Treasury experience with a strong understanding of cash management processes
- Proven payroll experience, with a focus on streamlining accounting processes
- Exemplary history of financial project management
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local tax compliance regulations and reporting
At Inspire11, we believe our values make a difference:
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
- We succeed when our customers succeed
- And we keep it fun!
We believe that everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. Nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of the digital and analytics space.
Inspire11 is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status